The Hamlet Police Department recently made the following arrests:
• Lemarble Borden, 30, of 841 Circlewood Drive, Hamlet, was arrested for failure to appear - driving while license revoked. He was placed under a $5,000 secured bond.
• Keenan Vonderick Johnson, 18, of 105 S. Stewart St., Rockingham, was arrested for failure to appear - injury to personal property. He was placed under a $600 secured bond.
• Ronald Lee Hill, 50, 245 McGirt Road, Hamlet, was arrested for two counts of attempted breaking and entering of a motor vehicle. He was placed under $305 secured bond.
• Samuel Dustin Whitley, 23, 124 Hollow Trail, Rockingham, was arrested for simple assault. He was released on his own recognizance to appear in court.
Other recent reports from the Hamlet Police Department include:
• Larceny and damage to real property was reported at a residence on West Hamlet Avenue.
• Simple physical assault was reported at a residence on Plymouth Circle.
• Larceny was reported at a residence on Rollins Avenue.
• Injury to real property was reported at a residence on Beeler Avenue.
• Aggravated assault was reported at a residence on Cheraw Highway.
Arrest reports published in the Richmond County Daily Journal are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summons such as citations. The Daily Journal lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.